What we provide
If we want to see a shift in our state, we have to do this together.
Wisconsin Voices provides to our partners:
- An annual plan for collective impact on increasing civic engagement, removing barriers to voting access, ensuring representation, and advancing racial equity.
- Facilitation and coordination to achieve collective goals laid out in plan.
- Space for networking and relationship building.
- Data and technology tools. The Table infrastructure provides access for all partners to voter file data, the VAN interface, and a dedicated data manager who provides strategic advice.
- Technical assistance.
- Fundraising support.
- Point of contact for national organizations.
- Have a commitment to racial equity.
- Follow the spirit as well as the letter of IRS law that covers 501c(3) activities.
- Be collaborative and work well with other organizations.
- Participate in table meetings, applicable workgroups, collaborative planning and fundraising.
We know great collaboration can change the world and make Wisconsin a better place. Please contact Dana@wisconsinvoices.org for more information or if you are interested in joining our network.